Today I am giving you some tips about cool things to do in St Tropez. Saint Tropez is a cute little village that is famous because of it’s lifestyle. Today I am sharing with you what to do in the french village from locals for restaurants, bars, beach clubs, where to party and where to eat the best ice-cream.
Saint Tropez is a destination I told everyone not to go in the last years. I went to Saint Tropez a few years ago, it is a really beautiful village but I remembered also it was too expensive, and the people are too much about showing off what they have. As a french I always said Saint Tropez is a place only foreigners dream about. So it is a miracle I decided to spend a week there for an holiday. But my friend is working there for the summer so I decided to visit her.
Thanks to my friend who knows the good addresses I discovered a new side of Saint Tropez And now, I am recommending everyone to go to Saint Tropez.
Cool things to do in St Tropez
If you are planning to go to Saint Tropez here are a few cool things to do in St Tropez. Tips for Saint Tropez I got told from the locals, some away from mass tourism and the wanna be rich and famous.
Where to party in St Tropez
Bars in Saint Tropez
Sénequier : this is the most famous café in Saint Tropez. Famous for the many artist that have been seen there over the years.
Hotel Sube – The tears on the first floor gives you a panoramic view over the harbour. This is also one of the oldest hotel in Saint Tropez and definitely the favorite place I went to.
Clubs aka where to party in Saint Tropez
Best beach clubs in Saint Tropez – all on Pampelonne beach (Plage de Pampelonne) :
- Even though my favorite beaches around St Tropez are L’Escalet beach and Cap Taillat beach, there are a few cool beach clubs to try out on Pampelonne beach (plage de Pampelonne).
- Le Bar d’ô – with a swimming pool. Best time to go is Tuesday evening
- Les copains de la plage – created by to young guys from Saint Tropez
- Bagatelle and Club 55: Private Beach – Very select
- Nikki Beach : is not a secret but worth going since there is always something to see.
When at the beach don’t miss the village of Ramatuelle, a typical french town close by!
Restaurants in St Tropez :
- Au Caprice des deux – Very romantic
- La Sauvageonne (in Ramatuelle not in Saint Tropez – 15 minutes drive) – diner in the jungle
Market in Saint Tropez :
- The Market is Place des Lices every Tuesday and Saturday. Not only you can buy local specialities, you can also buy art and vintage designer bags 😉
Designer Cafés in Saint Tropez :
- Roberto Cavalli Café
- Dior des Lices : Dior café next to the Dior boutique
Best Ice cream in Saint Tropez :
- Barbarac : they have so many sort of Ice Cream it’s difficult to choose. One scoop is 3,50Euros, quite expensive but the scoop is huge so it is worth going!
Where to sleep in Saint tropez :
For more article about France you can read about: